The School Counsellor

The School Counsellor - is available for assistance on request. Students with behavioural, emotional and learning problems may be referred to the Counsellor. A parent interview is desirable in these circumstances. Parents who are concerned about their child's intellectual, behavioural or emotional development are invited to contact the Counsellor through the School Principal. The Counsellor has regular contact with relevant outside agencies, such as the Department of Health (Community Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist) and Department of Community Services.

A Support Teacher Learning Assistance - is available at the School to work with students with learning difficulties and at present is rostered for two days per week.